fiddle recorder accordion 2 guitar 2 double bass dancers

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do you travel to?

We mainly work in Somerset, but we also travel further... Please contact us to find out if we can come to you.

Do you supply your own PA?

We bring all our own equipment including PA. All we need is a standard mains power socket near the band to plug into.


Can we request specific dances?

Absolutely. We have a broad repertoire of dances - please contact us to discuss exactly what you would like. Whether playing for an experienced dance club, or an event with first-time dancers, we are happy to cater to your particular requirements.

How long do you usually play for?

Most people find a 3 hour ceilidh is perfect, with a short break in the middle. But our job is to give you exactly what you want - so if you want a longer or shorter barn dance - we'll be happy to accomodate.

Do you have public liabilty insurance?

Yes. We are covered for up to £5m.